Below is a list of quotes used in the 1996 teen horror film, The Craft
- Relax, it's only magic. Now who's pathetic?
- Hold your breath until I call.
- Hey, Chris. Fuck you!
- You know in the old days, if a witch betrayed her coven... they would kill her.
- You know, if I was patheitc as you are, I would have killed myself ages ago. You should get on with it.
- If God and the Devil were playing football, Manon would be the stadium they played on, he would be the sun that shone down on them.
- I'm gonna go play.
- Punk rock, let's go.
- The only way you know how to treat women is by treating them like whores when you're the whore! And that's gonna stop!
- He was going around the whole school saying that you were the lousiest lay he's ever had and coming from him it's pretty bad.
- We don't need a fourth.
- Manon! Fill me!
- Bus driver:You girls watch out for those weirdos.
- Nancy: We are the weirdos, mister.
- Sarah: Did you tell your friends?
- Chris: What?
- Sarah: That you're a lying sack of shit.
- ...because I don't like negroids.
- Stupid bitch.
- Ow! You pulled my hair out!
- Rochelle, how's it going?
- Excuse me, but I've spent a big chunk of my life being a monster and now that I'm not and having a good time, I'm sorry that bothers you.
- Take my scars, take my scars. Manon, take my scars.
- You know, ever morning I wake up and for a second I think I'm normal. But then I remember.
- Sorry, my pedicure ran late.
- Shut up, Rochelle!
- What's the matter? Why doesn't she use magic on us?
- He said the same thing about Nancy.
- The right way? How do you know the right way?
- It's Carrie meets Clueless
- Welcome to the witching hour.
- Excersise your rites.
- Relax... it's only magic.